Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just for you




These are for the photo gods and for Michelle:)

This was my "walking attire" for the Cancer Awareness walk. I think the first picture, Miller is looking at me like I'm crazy, which I am...:) haha!

Oh, the first picture is the view from one of the mountain bike rides, CRAZY huh?! How pretty!

Questions, did I put up pictures from Single Speed Worlds? Those were VERY interesting to say the least. I can't remember what I put on FB or e-mail to people or post on my blog, anyway. If not let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. You are the cutest thing in your baby-bear-cub cap! And you are right on Miller, but I think he wants your cap for a chew toy!

    I'll look on FB for the other photos. It's been a dry spell on the photos ~ it is such a job to manage all of your digital communication, isn't it? :)

    Take care and I'm glad you could commune with the photo gods. As Rod Stewart sings, "Every picture tells a story, don't it."

    ReplyDelete