Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey all, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving!

Things going on:
Nissy Cobb is in town from Portland, OR. She is here to ride, hang out and check out the college. After the races this weekend(I got 3rd both days) we went to the soccer game Sunday afternoon and watched the Sky Hawks take a victory which will advance them to the semifinals, so they are headed to Tampa, FL.

Today(Wednesday) Lance and Karen are taking Nissy and I skate skiing. Neither of us have done it before and I'm so excited! Thanks Missy for letting me borrow your stuff;)

Then tomorrow we are headed to Lance and Karen's for Thanksgiving. I'm doing a corn casserole, roasted veggies, 2 desserts and a cocktail:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will post my plans for coming home after this weekend, hopefully by then I will know;)

1 comment:

  1. How did the skate skiing go?
    And is it snowing again?
    And are you flying or driving when you come for xmas?
    So many questions...

    ReplyDelete