Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beautiful morning

Good morning Tucson! Thank you for the warm weather! Today, Old Spanish trail ride, tomorrow, Mt. Lemon. It is time to start turning the dial from fun to serious, just a notch though because I don't want any mental burn out and September is a LONG ways away!

The thing about being on a team and traveling all the time is knowing how to let most things just roll off the ole back, lost luggage, missed flights, rude people, flat tires, getting lost, dropped chains, bad days on the bike. ALL of this WILL happen, so like I said on Facebook, my motto is:

ONE DAY AT A TIME

And even though I take it one day at a time, I can still focus and work towards something 2 months from now but I make that a short term goal and stay in the here and now. :) So here and now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this cup of coffee, eat some grub, get in some yoga, ride, eat, core, stretch, grocery, eat, Olympics, sleep.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment: