Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super stir fry



Every foodie book, magazine or article I read always says, when shopping, stay on the perimeter of the grocery store. No problem here! That is my favorite place to be:)

I think it is fun when I go to check out and I have little individual baggies of EVERY(well almost)fruit and vegetable offered:) hehehe....

So in honor of all that fun shopping...here are a couple of pictures of my super stir fry, WAY more veggies than meat:) Let's see if I can remember everything in it:

Onion
Garlic
Cabbage
Snow Peas
Broccoli
Water Chestnuts
Mushrooms
Bell peppers

Of course I used brown rice, lean beef and low sodium soy sauce...

YUM a TUM:)
Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, we're Drooling!

    The next time you are in MS will you cook for us? ;)

    ReplyDelete