Monday, March 22, 2010

New

So I'm in a new host house, new town and getting ready for a new race:)

I know you guys are following the team on twitter and facebook, so I don't have to give you the run down from the criterium, right?! I can tell you though, my tongue was hanging out the ENTIRE time and I was thankful to have just held on to my spot.

This morning we got packed up and drove to Redlands(only like 30min) and settled into the next host house for the Redlands race starting on Thursday. This time trial(tt) will be a lot like the San Dimas one, uphill:), then a road race, criterium and another circuit race. A circuit race is a road race that is on a loop, so you may do the loop 3/4 times and they can call it a circuit race:)

Then on Monday I fly home, I wonder if Miller remembers me;) heheheh

I hear it snowed in Mississippi this past weekend! WHOA! Hope everyone is well and see y'all in May!

1 comment:

  1. Ride hard.
    Eat well.
    Have fun.
    and hey, take a few pics for me, ok? :)

    One love, mich

    ReplyDelete