Thursday, October 21, 2010

On a break or have I????

This is from inside the Vicksburg Military Park.....great riding!!!!!
Another one from in the park
Some beautiful roads on my ride......



Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, I've been on a wee bit of a break...a.k.a. home visiting my parents. And it really hasn't been much sitting around shootin the bull and such, it has been more hanging out with dad(attending events with him), working in the yard, cooking for everyone(which is fun anyway), spending time with my brother and sis-in-law who were in town for the weekend and getting in a couple of workouts. It seems every night I'm pooped!!!! But that is fine with me, life is good.

I've also been working on my school cycling program, I've talked with the local bike shop, and the school district and everyone is in on the idea, now if we can just get a coach or P.E. teacher to have some fun with it as well!!! So the ball has started rolling! Yahoo!!!! And thanks to some friends, I've also gotten some leads on some folks to talk to in North and South Mississippi as well so I'm excited!

I'm headed back to CO on the 28th, then hopefully and FINALLY get on the track!!! Maybe a trip to L.A.....we shall see.....time and money...time and money.....I'm also going to race some cyclocross, just for fun and keep me in some shape....

Headed to see my nephew this weekend.....he will be 4 on Sunday...awwwwwww...

Ok, I'm outta here....what's for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. hey hunny! Good to hear from you! Take good care of those fabulous legs!!!!

    Been laying low-low, work is still... work.

    stay cool, mich

    ReplyDelete