Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some randoms

I'm headed back to Colorado tomorrow. It is currently 95, hot and humid here in Vicksburg and I've been told that it was snowing at home....ooohhhh yeahhhhh!! Bring it on! Got my skis ordered and I'm ready. So before I leave, here are some other pics from the visit....enjoy....

Me and my best bud....my dad:) He is such a social butterfly! I have a hard time keepin up with him!! But we had some fun on the visit.....Ok, so when I retire from my pro cycling career and I've made my millions(don't laugh to loud please) maybe I will take up my other profession, I'm a certified chef! That's right......I don't cook like I've been trained but I can whip out some good stuff when pressured;) My brother(Ben) is also a trained chef, he actually uses his degree-so we went to St. Al High School and while he was carving a pumpkin, I did the apple duck/dove and the tomato roses and had a couple of kids give em a go as well....
This is Ben starting on his pumpkin face:) He is such a great artist! Here are two YouTube videos he did with his ice carvings.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzE7bRzjZJQ&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=aPzcVpmKBAQ
This is the band teacher/junior varsity basketball coach/blues singer-Vickie Baker. She is the best!!! She does tells it like it is.....and I swear she hasn't aged at ALL!!!
And so that wraps up the visit.....sad to leave my friends and family but happy to get back home...

And the crazy part, I didn't even get to see half the folks I wanted to! Dang it! Next time! See y'all at Christmas.....wonder if I need to bring shorts or pants...hmmmmm. Gotta love that Mississippi weather...

2 comments:

  1. hate that we missed yall this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto....Tully Hall kept everyone BUSY!!! But all in good fun for sure...

    ReplyDelete