Monday, November 29, 2010

A fish outta water




I finally was well enough to head out for my first run on my new ski stuff! I was so excited and it was DUMPING snow, which is always fun:) So off to Telluride we went! The land of money:)

I'm in the process of uploading some videos to my YouTube channel so if you get a moment, go to YouTube and search for laurenhall17 channel and check em out, kind of funny:)

I'm not really any good at all but I'm getting better and it is great cross training for cycling and plus it is at 9,000ft AND it is a great mental break! It was a ball of fun and I hope to get to go again in the next couple of days. For a while there wasn't much snow at all but after the storm that just blew through, things should be well covered and hopefully the trails will be groomed soon. Up next? Back to warm weather some where to get in some long rides or back to the velodrome, we shall see!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try cross country. It just looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fish, hope you are feeling better!!! Will go check out your videos! Looks like a great place. Have Tons of Fun!

    ReplyDelete