Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last days at the track

So I'm back in Colorado now, we drove through a bit of snow in Flagstaff, it was interesting because it was slippery!! We saw one guy almost drive off the road, swing back over, all the way to the right side of the road and save it(glad we weren't closer!)

So the last days of the Velodrome felt so good, I would've loved to have stayed but I needed to see my pup too:) Maybe next time he can come along for the ride, the Tanners already gave me permission! Like my dad always said, we will see.

So on the last day, I did a flying 3k and a 500 sprint. I think I put up pretty good times so hopefully I'm headed back sooner than later but that is up to the coaches to decide. Here is a link to two videos, I don't know why it wasn't posted to YouTube but anyway...

The first video is me being me...
The second is the 3k...owie mowie

Cycling track reminds me a lot of running track, go hard, finish, cramp, have fun:) hehehe...


Ok, gotta do the usual 'just got home' errands to run...

No comments:

Post a Comment