Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family recipe

Part of my blogging is 'adventures' and being with family is always an adventure right?! I love my family and I love our adventures.....today was the family recipe of Nutcake...

We made about 40 small nutcakes and by the end we had the process smooth. Lots of laughs, lots of messes and lots of love and we had the house smellin good. Here are some pictures from the day.


I was asked not to name all these lovely ladies but I'm related to em all;)....
As you can see by the cake pans.....we were on a mission...
After doing this for a while, I soon asked for the food processor and then my job became a lot more fun.
Sis-in-law measuring it up...
That mixer was worth every penny today.
The crew and the product.
Tomorrow is riding and helping in the yard...gotta rake some leaves, cut down some bushes, pick up sticks.....

This is strictly a Vicksburg visit, as I'm leaving on Tuesday. I won't get to see many folks at all:(

Merry Christmas everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Aww. Sweet, sweet.
    Miss you!
    Hope to catch you next trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete