Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crazy stuff

Not really any crazy stuff with me but crazy stuff happening here in Tucson. I'm putting in the mile's and getting my saddle time. Unfortunately crazy folks are shooting congresswomen and innocent bystanders at the grocery store!??? WTF?

So yesterday afternoon I get a phone call from mom, "All I heard was 'shooting', 'Tucson' and 'grocery store' so I just need you to text me or call to let me know you are ok?" Hind sight it is kind of funny that mom associates me with grocery stores:) hehehehe

I'm safe, no where close to that intersection but it is crazy that it happened:(

In other Lauren news(which isn't much).....

Dad sent me some deer meat from my bro's deer-YAY!
And it's official now, I've signed with Colavita/Forno D'Asolo Pro Cycling Team for 2011 and that's about it.....

Happy Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment