Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where am I?

These last few weeks, I've had a hard time keeping up with where I am and what day it is! HA! I went to a news stand yesterday and they were selling the Sunday Times and I asked if it was Sunday. The guy looked at me crazy and said, "No we sell the Sunday paper all week, it's Wednesday". Yeah...I knew that...

So the following pictures are from Aspen Women's Stage Race:


Ronnie gets to ride!!! She was on the hunt for Lance Armstrong:)
Ran into this guy after our last day and they finished in Aspen....very nice, I'm sure he was so tired:)
Fun ride the day after racing finished, we had a blast...
Won the Best Colorado Rider jersey the day of the crit and had fun with this picture;).....

Then we flew to Chris Thater, raced, won, before hurrican Irene shut things down. Stayed in Asheville for a couple of days with my brother again, no golfing this time. Instead, he put me to work-painting-BLAH. Then we hit the road again and now we are in St. Louis, getting ready for Gateway this weekend.

That will wrap up the road season for me:( That will be a whole other post......I'm sad it's over, so fast...



No comments:

Post a Comment